Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Dilemma written by Ji Hee Chang

It is difficult to decide something in a dilemma but we must make the best dicision. I was in a dilemma 2 months ago. I had to choose one thing and I did.

I was offered a job interview from a company when I came back to New York. The company makes artficial nails, cosmetics and implement for beauty. It was where my friend worked as a product marketer. She recommended me to her boss. After the intervies they decided to hire me. Not only did they promised to support a H1 Visa, but they also permitted my going to an ESL school. Moreover, they really wanted to work with me for a long time. So I decided to work at the company because it was a really good opportunity to work in The United States and I could make a good career.

It was very hard for me working there because I had to work and study. I couldn't do either very well. In addition I was getteing to miss my family and freinds. One day I thought deeply about what I really want to do. I deicided to quit my job. After that I thought a lot because I came to NY to study English. I just forgot my original purpose for a while. A few days later, I told my boss about that. He was disappointed but I thoght my decisio was the best,

I just study English now and I have stated to study in FIT for Image Consulting. Somethimes I have regretted my decision but I am satisfied with my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

The uncomfortable decision is sometimes the best in the long run.

Sun Aug 05, 09:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home