Monday, July 23, 2007

A Person Who Changed My Life

My ex-boyfriend changed my life when i stayed in college.I met him when i wss 20 years old.My friend was introduced to me and then I spent time with him . At first I didnt love him and cant belive.However,he was a really kind person.

He has a postion in firm.He was really busy.he always said i want to leave my company then a year later he was more busy doing the arrangments foe a new a job and then he he left to his company and after he started a new one by his self.Now he got success and happy life

I worried my futuer and what i should do after college but always he inspired me to greater efforts and i saw his effort then i dicied to go to New York after graduating from college but i wavered i go to foreign country becouse i never live without my parents and my country but i can decided go to New York

Now im living in New York and stadying Fnglish and enjoying my self.If didnt see him,I couldnt
to go to New York.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Sometimes an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend is the best boyfriend or girlfriend. We can remember only the good moments.

Thu Jul 26, 06:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home