Monday, July 30, 2007

MY AMAZING ADVENTURE -Lee jueun

When I decided to leave for New York, my parents really didn’t want me to leave. They believed that I was happy.
I had graduated from University, gotten a job and enjoyed my life normally. But I couldn’t stop. I wanted to get more experience about my major and to make myself special. Everyone said to me, ”Don’t give up your steady life.”, but nothing changed my mind.

I was a designer in Korea. I worked at design agency, but now I work in a nail shop. There is no satisfaction in the nail shop and it couldn’t give me any career. But I needed some money for an independent life until I found something to make me interested. Therefore, I could stand any hard job.

Finally, I found my dream vocation two months ago and I am collecting for some information about that in New York now.
My adventure is just starting now for my dream life.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

A steady, stable life is a goal for many people. But some people are mavericks.

Sun Aug 05, 09:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home