Monday, July 23, 2007

DAVID CHANGED MY LIFE LiLing,Ding

I met David,who is my good friend in GuiLin city.He not only has lighteyes , but also he has good smile.Moreover,he is a warm person.Indeed,he is very friendly.
Four years ago.He gave me his products.I was interested in his business.He told me that there was a lot of knowledge in business.It would change my mind.I learned how to impove my patience and touch other people.If you want to succeed,you should not only work hard,but aslo make the customer become your friend.
I learned from him and used this way,I succeeded.He changed my life.I imprpve my patience.He was an active friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Everyone would benefit from having a friend like the one you describe, Liling. I'm sure David also has benefited from knowing you.

Thu Jul 26, 06:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home