Monday, July 23, 2007

MY FIRST SON

When I knew that I was pregnant, I couldn't believe it.

First of all, when I sow him for the first time I felt scared because I thought, "what am I going to do with him?". I didn't know anything about a baby. In fact, it was not easy to me at all the first 5 months, but at the same time he has been the person for whom I have felt inconditional love.

After that time, step by step I started to understand that my life really changed. He was depending on me. He needed me although it still is like that.

Today he has grown. He has his own small world. Indeed, he was the person who taught me to be a mother.

My sons are the people most important in my life and I am thankfull to my husband and God for this.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Unconditional love between a parent and child is a great thing. Being pregnant is a process we men can never experience. We can only respect and thank women for their hard work!

Thu Jul 26, 06:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home