Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Vacation

I want to hawaii two years ago with my friends .We stayed in waikiki for two weeks.Hawaii has beatiful ocean views and hot weather.We enjoyed our vacation there.

First,we went to the North Shore.We saw a beach and big waves in the beatiful ocean.the sea had clear water.
The next, i woke up early in the morning and took a bus to Diamond Head.We went to up a mountaina after ward.It was night time.There was a penthouse suite area and house was on the sea.I was impressed with the beauty of the ocean and the immunerable stars.

I rally enjoyed my vacation.I thought I would like to live in Hawaii someday because Hawaii had beautiful ocean views and nature.It was my favorite place.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I have never been to Hawaii and am happy to keep it as a dream. The reality is not necessary for me.

Thu Jul 26, 06:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home