Wednesday, April 04, 2007

When i was in the highschool, in the second grade, i met one good friend. her name was Helen.
When the first semester began i saw in my biology class a nice girl who sat next to me. She was beutiful and i liked her. We introdused ourselves. She told me her name and i told mine.Not very long afterward , i asked for her phone number. She told that i looked like a good guy and she gave to me. After, one week while we were speaking on the phone, she became my girfriend. She was vary kind with me and so i was i with her .Our relationship did't last long. She told methat we didn't match each other.We broke up our reelationship but we were still friends with each other. Helen liked to have one friend who she could trust and hung out together.I waswilling to be her friend but not her boyfriend. Since that time Helen and i have been friends.
She's in greece now and we communicate each other by phone or with e-mail. We speak together about our lifes, about what i did last week.We don't hide secrets from each other. She cares about me and i like what she's doing for me

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

How long is not long?

Sat Apr 07, 06:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home