Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Meeting my best friend....

Seven years ago, I went to the Yoga center.
I met my best friend at that place.
My best friend's name is Sujin Jang.
She is smart and kind. So when I have Problems, she advises me about it.
Seven years ago, my body was lacking in energy.
I wanted to be healthy. So I started doing exercises.
I did hard yoga. My body and mind became more and more healthy.
I was interested in yoga and meditation at that time.
I think, Yoga is stretching,breathing and meditation.
I wanted to learn yoga more and I decided to be a Yoga master.
Therefore I entered yoga center.
At that time I met my friend. She wanted to be a yoga master also.
We learned yoga and worked at another job.
Now a days we aren't yoga masters. She works in an office and I am studying English.
Although we didn't become yoga masters, we think that time we had a good time.
Also we met and it was a valuable time.
We contact each other still.
I always think, "Thank you for our meeting."

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Do you still practice yoga everyday? How long is the meditation and what does it involve?

Sat Apr 07, 06:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home