Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I like the sky!

When I was child,I liked to watch the sky. At that time,the sky dark blue and very clear. I liked think of something when I watched the sky. In my mind, I thought that all the good things would happen in the sky. I had this idea becaus there have been many legends of the sky in history of my country.
If the weather is fair, it is blue and clear. Sometimes, there are some clouds hanging up in the sky. They move as slowly as a maiden. If it is windy. there will be a lot of clouds moving quickly and changing tobe many different shapes with the wind, as if many people were dancing together.
But I prefer to watch the sky in the evening. When it isn't cloudy and rainy, you can see a lot of stars and the bright moon hanging in the sky. Because of the brightness of the moon and stars, it isn't dark at night. The stars always look at me manybright eyes when I watch them every time. They can even pass through the clouds when it's cloudy.
However, I like to watch the sky anywhere I go because I can relax to think something when I do so. SO that if only I have free time or terrible things ,I always like to watch the sky.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

This was wonderful to read. I really felt as if I were there, looking at it all. Good writing!

Sat Apr 07, 06:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home