Wednesday, April 04, 2007

How I met my best friend

I would like to say how I met my best friend in New York. I studied evening class last year at Lagcc. When I came to Lagcc to register,she came here at the same
time .One day I started work at a beauty shop. I saw her again there. I never talked about something, even "Hello" before. Besides, I ran into her at a gym the same day when I worked at the beauty shop the first day. We introduced ourselves. She is the same age as me. Eventhough we have known each other not a long time, we have gotten close to each other very fast since we meet.We have many common things, interests and
a simila situation in the USA. Righ mow she has been studying at Lagcc. I always get
together with her after class. I think that our always being together is what makes us closer. Many people keep a good relationship just when they live the same city. I want to keep her as my best friend even if I leave New York.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

There is a mystery to the circumstances in which we meet people who will become our friends. It's fantastic to contemplate.

Sat Apr 07, 06:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home