Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A very good friend.

I met a very good friend last semester. she is a Koean girl. When began last semester, she perhaps sat down next to me. then the teacher said, "Tell your address or namber to exchange with neibhors." so I told her my email address.
after a few days, we took our first exam, but the teacher said, "your English skill is not enough for this level, so you can choose two ways, you can go down a level or keep this level. If you shoose to keep this level, you might not go up to the next level.", but I chose to keep that level. It was hard study.
one day, I was absent from class. Then I recived email from the Korean girl. She told me about homework and activities in class. We began to contact each other that day and have become very good friendship.
To send email to her, was good for me because I could learn many new words and vocabulary. It was very very helpful for me. I already failed level 3 but I improved my English skills day by day. I am appreciating her.
She is a very kind girl. Also now, we have a relationship. Sometimes we go to lunch, dinner and shopping. She is a very good friend for me. Also she is good teacher about English and Korean. I am also studying Korean now from her.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I am impressed by your composition.I hope that the friendship will contine forever.

Wed Apr 04, 02:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home