Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Good Friend

When i was in Ecuador, i worked in a bank as a teller. It was my first job experience after i finished the school. When i began to work i met all my co-workers.
Most of them were the same age as me. During that time i was meeting each one, so i met a very good friend.

My best friend is Jaime, a good person. He is tall and thin. He works as a salesperson in Mastercard. He is very hard-working because he has many customers. On the weekend he studies systems engineering. He has two sisters, one nephew and one niece. He is happy with all his family. He has many qualities, which is why he is still my friend.

I had a very sad experience, so his advice and words help me how not to fall down. Also his parents love me like one more daughter. We help each other and he likes to help all his friends. He has very pleasant personality, thats why he keep very good friends.

His company rewards the best salesperson with tickets everywhere. The last ticket that he won is from Ecuador to New York. He promised to visit me very soon. Im looking forward to it. I hope to be his friend for ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Friends who help us through sad times become part of our lives for a long time.

Sat Apr 07, 06:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home