Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hi! everybody my name is Jorge and I am a student of LaGuardia Community College I am seventeen years old and I`ve been in New York for two years actually I`m working in a restaurant doing as a busboy, I come from Puebla Mexico and I like Japanese people.
My hobby is to read megazines about healt and fitness,on my free time I like to listen any kind of music but specially on English, because that`s why I`m going to school, at this time I`m doing level four and I need to listen new things and new words in order to improve my vocabulary, so, if you have any coment or any help to me please let me know I`ll be happy if you writte something back BYE!

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Why are you interested in health and fitness. Usually older people become interested in that stuff.

Sat Apr 07, 06:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home