Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Differences with laguardia and my school

My school in Korea is enormous.
not only does it have a bigger campus than laguardia but it also has a huger scholarship than laguardia. moreover, it has a lot of students. approximately, there are 30,000~40,000 students. On the other hand, my school doesn't have its own gym in school. Not only doesn't it have a gym in school, but it also doesn't have its own swimming pool. And laguardia college isn't as expensive as my school.
Actually, I'm not sure how different laguardia and my school are, because I'm in an ESL course of laguardia. It might have a different system between college and ESL.
To tell the truth my school has a tremendous lake in school. for example, a hair-salon, a post office, a restaurant , a bar, a concert hall, etc. But i have not been to all part of this school laguardia. So i cannot compare laguardia and my school.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

It would be very good to have an enormous lake to look at while studying.

Sat Apr 07, 06:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home