Wednesday, April 04, 2007

View (Eunbyul Ahn)

When I was living in Seoul.
I went to the 'Han-river' very often.

The Han-river is a beatiful and long river in Seoul.
There are many parks and bridges.
I could see a beautiful night view when I was driving on the bridges or walking in the parks.

The Han-river flows through the middle of seoul.
It has beautiful light from the side of buildings and bridges.
It was always brightening to me.
I made dreams with those many twinkling colors .

I have many memories with my friends and my dog in the Han-river.
That was my favorite place and my rest.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

What does the "Han" in Han River mean?

Sat Apr 07, 06:11:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

'Han'mean is Korean^^ maybe..I'm not sure;;;

Wed Apr 11, 02:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home