Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I met my friend 10years ago.

10 years ago, I saw one boy in my middle school. It was our first meeting.
He was smaller than me. He wore glasses and he had short hair. Of course i had short
hair too, because my school was very strict. We wore school uniforms. I thought his uniform was big for him. It's so funny.
We were in the same class for 2years. So, we were very close. And he lived near my home. We always hung out, went out Karaoke, Internet cafe and played basket ball and
soccer.
I want go back to the past. That time is the best in my life. I'm still in touch with him as my best friend.
His nickname is potato, which is kamja in Korea. Because he looks like potato. It's so funny. And he is very humorous and freindly and kind. He likes luxury brands. Of course, he has a lot of money.
We usually went to drink beer since 2002. We were 19years old, but now 24,which is so sad. Time is very fast. No one catches it. We met 14years old. We have been friends for 10 years. It's such a suprise! We were middle school students but now, we're going to the gate of adulthood so fast.
Now, he studies in Austraila and i'm in New York. Thus, we don't see each other. I miss him very much. We finished the Army. I'm proud of my friend. I want to meet my riend soon! I miss his humor, his smile, everything.
I like him. If we die, we will still be friends
Let's live in a fun way with my friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Your friend's nickname is potato, but you didn't tell us yours.

Sat Apr 07, 06:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home