Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The vew

First, I came to Seattle in America to study English. I had stayed at my sister's house until I moved to New York.
I would like to talk about the view of my sister's place. Her place was at
lake side. I could see mountains covered by snow the whole year in the livingroom and my room on the second floor. It is mamed Rainer mountain, which is very fameous in Washington. Also, I could see a lake on the other side of the livingroom. During a day I felt as if I went camping besides, Especially When I had a coffee on the balcony watching the sunset. It looked like a picture. At night It was really dark. I could see only stars in the sky. It was so beautiful. I had never seen such many stars before.
New York is totally different from Seattle. I like the view of both cities.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

check you grammar.

Wed Apr 04, 02:36:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Seattle is famous for its rain and dark weather. Did you mind that?

Sat Apr 07, 06:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home