Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sexy Naughty Laughly and Bitchy me

How slutty are you ? I believe that personality is specific for some goups or fanticisim. Sometimes, Flirtation make you feel exciting . when you met some elegant person or handsome guy . Sometimes,Attraction make your temperature rising like El Nin-Yo ! I'm certain that most people can't reject a passion. They try stop play dangerous game . But some people couldn't stop forbiden desire . For me , I can't change my personality crisis like the way I am , Naughty , Laughly and Bitchy me . Naughty is always happening when someone attractive to me .Sence of humer always obvious in my identity and Bitchy is like my dark side of me .
First of all , I'm not ike those other boys .I'm the kind that senility gay always fantasize. Most of times like I walked on the street. I had confronted with older gay and unzip his pants. I believe that they have some purpose to see me . Anyway I don't mind to have a conversation with my older bandwagon. Somebody is cool, Somebody is awful. I'm easy to go out with them for some drink. They choose me because I'm more than a minor addiction and have an insatiatable needs. I'm easy to find out but hard to obtain.
Second, Laughly is my personality critical . My mouth never takes a holiday . I always shock with a thing I say. That make me feelcozy with friendor some lovely one night stand. I never stop to find out some new emotion vocabulary . I fondly remember some fuuny style from televison show or some gorgeous icon " Madonna " Independent boy never care when I want to laugh or say something but It's not quite obscenity. Sense of humer is important to seeking some muscular bundle .
Bitchy , It is a last character that I want to say .I would like to pick the one who won't fiture out that I am clearly a rebel to the idea of monogamy . I never been protected and never acted like I'm a stereotype boy to stay home and be inocent . This 174 cm boy love all my shorts.It kind like one short period . I'm absolutely not interested long-term ralationshipor sentimental or love . I loved all night to end a little bit nasty.
Finally . I have known myself that I'm not like normally stereotype boy . Arare form . I can't chage myself and still be one strongly way that " Naughty Laughly Bithchy me."
Jete

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

You are a maverick.

You use English slang better than your teacher can!

Sun Oct 08, 10:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home