Sunday, October 08, 2006

My imgimary icon

Anybody has a goal for living , Anybody has a target for working . Everybody has an icon or somebody to imitate. Mostly people have some inspiration or some example to enhance themselves. Some people learn how to get a better life from any communication medium such as televison , internet , newspaper etc. Some people learn how to improve life from an older person or associate. For me, I ahve a powerful passion for learning and love to see my ideal , Madonna . She is like my mother-my own flesh and blood! I have loved her personality that see others page and stronger. I like all of her performances. It is very fabulous ! Gorgeous Girl!!
First of all ,there is Madonna herself, Her performances are gorgeous in my opinion . I was a little late boarding the Madonna 's bandwagon my self; I became fond of her 80 's hits and basically grew ip with her videos, I was impressed with Madonna 's performances and when I saw her on media , I had stopped my activity . The first song that made me know her" Secret and bedtime stories" Then I heard " Take a bow " That's such a nice song . I remember her video that she was in love with a matador . The music video made me want to search out to some kind of man to be my lover . " Ray of light " dawned on me as I waited for something to happen and it became my cozy soundtrack that " Beautiful stranger" rimix blared from the night club speakers in the summer in 1999 .Itcouldn't relent my passion to dance on the floor. So I tried to stay fresh and tried to trade my communication with Madonna 's fanaticism . Madonna 's fans and I appreciate her albums.
Second, I like her personality . It's critical. Her identity impressed me . I saw her live in the Drowned World Four by news that was crazy . It sold out in 1 hour!! her show was successful !She didn't feel exhausted. so that's where I was , evolving with Madonna . The last show just happend I missed that because I got a final project .Anyway I went to the " After party " Fanticism was there . Everybody should their voices in song " Time goes by" .
Finally,I tried to stay fresh and tried to trade my communication with Madonna 's fanticism . We areappreciated her albums and otherwise caught up on her remarkable career. I would like to follow my ideal , Madonna .

Jete Nolah

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Madonna is lucky to have such a devoted fan.

Sun Oct 08, 10:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home