Friday, October 06, 2006

telc students and teacher

telc students and teacher

An Influential Person
by Jamara

I had a dream. One of my dream was to study abroad. I had this dream more than twenty five years. At first time I thought I couldn’t make it, because my family didn’t enough money for it. My father couldn’t support me. I thought everything very difficult, it was so hard for me. I’m not clever. I had a debt. When I worked, I saved money for my plan. But I worked and studied at the same time. I paid for my tuition and took care of my family. My father was weakened. I’m oldest sister. I must take care my family before.
Until I read a newspaper, I met a column in a newspaper. He wrote about how to study abroad. He came from the north of Thailand. His family was poor. He was a mountaineer. His village didn’t electricity, no school and no transportation. When he went some where, he walked sometime more than a day. One day in his life he met a missionary. He studied and intended to get higher education. He went to a city and lived at a temple. He didn’t have money. He found a scholarship for study abroad. He failed for many times. He was secondary citizen. He didn’t have money and nobody couldn’t support him. He thought and found a way to complete his dream. Now he has studied more than five countries and traveled every country in Europe. I have followed his writing. When I read it, I have power. I tell my self “Just do it”. Now my dream has come true. I could do it. I kept going with my dreams. I respect him.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Ok Jamra .. you are the best girl now !!

Sun Oct 08, 08:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home