Monday, November 07, 2005

THE HISTORY ABOUT "FIRST LOVE."

The title of my story is "First love."I choose that becouse I will write aboute my true story.I am a young person.I'm 23.I would like to describe to you
my first love, who is my husband now.It was eight years ago.I remember that day when I met him. At that time I was fifteen and I didn't think to
about having a boyfriend. I went to school and I had to study.However, I was interested in his personality becouse I had heard a lot of him before. I remember when my friend spoke to me about him.So it was just talking. That happend on vacation and one day I was walking with my friend. He stood with another friend of mine and she introduced us to each other. I was shy of him while he was talkative. I looked at him and I saw his happiness.The next week we had a date.I felt afraid to go. We went to a club. We danced and talked. I started to like him. After the party, he asked me to be his girlfriend. In my feeling he didn't want to wait for that becouse two weeks afterword I had to back home. I lived on the West side while he lived on the East side.It was a long way between us.We wrote many letters to each other which my husband keep to this day and we both called.I believed him and he believed me.When we could meet each other we were happy.It was not often.After two years I moved to my aunt, who lived close to his house.I went to school there.We wanted to be together.Sudenly we met every day.We were teens but thought like adults.The next two years flew fast and he had to live our country.He came to New York.I was one year without him.We missed each other very much, but he visited me three times in one year.After that I came to New York to be with him.Our time in Poland was full of young love.He was very gentle for me.He took care all the time and was serious with everythig.Now we have been together eight years and often we recall that time with smiles on our faces.Sometimes we're loughing about how we both tried to love.We didn't think of breaking up.So we know that day when we saw each other we fell in love.We are proud of that and always say "We are first love."Now we are year married.Our baby is coming on April.We are going to be great family.We spend every day together and we can't imagin to be seperate.Our love is strong and that gives us power to build our life.It helps us to choose good way.I love my husband very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home