Monday, November 07, 2005

First love

Cao su Fang
Writing4.1
11/07/05

When I was 20 years old. I fell in love for the first time. I was very happy and excited.

I met him in a party. He was tall and thin. He was 28 years old and his name was Ling. Also he was my friend's cousin. My friend had his own business. It was in a restaurant. He planned to open another and he would need somebody to help him. At that time, Ling had just come to Peru. He didn't speak Spanish, so his cousin told me to help him. I accepted the proposition and helped him in a restaurant as a cashier.

No sooner did we talked a lot to each other than we fell in love. At first, my parents agreed with me about the infatuation. Two momths after our loving, my parents wanted me to separate from him. I said, " Why do you want me to separate? " They said it was because he wasn't a good person, but I refused to hear their comments about him.

Not only did I continue with him, but I also escaped my house. I was brokenhearted and I didn't care anything. My parents were very furious. Later, they found me and locked me up in the with a key. Then, I went to my room and closed the door. Half hours after crying in my room, I threw everything of my room and I attempt to commit suicide. Fortunately, I didn't.

Later, I called him to talk about the problem and I said I would stay with you. But he said if your parents didn't like me, so it's better we separated. I told him I struggled hard for our love and at the end you decided to separate. I am disapportianted in you, so it's okay we will separate.

I couldn't forget ever that because it was the worst experience in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home