Monday, September 26, 2005

Self introduction

Self instruction

My purpose for studying English is to go to school in New York.

My name is Shin Ryoo, from Korea. I live in Forest Hills, which is a very nice and safe place.I have been here for 5 months but I don’t have many foreign friends. So I want make many foreign friends and talk with them at this school.
Since I came here not only couldn’t I make American Friends ,but I also couldn’t make foreign friends so much.
That is why I want to make a friend at this school.
My hobby is not only doing sports, but also I learn magic tricks. Moreover, I like internet games.
Especially, magic tricks are very useful when I meet some person who I have never met.
If you have interest in my hobby or have the same hobby, please contact me. Maybe we can be good friends.^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home