Monday, September 26, 2005

I want to tell you about me.

My name is Edith. I am from Quito, Ecuador. Ecuador is in South America and between Colombia in the north and Peru in the South. I have been in the USA since three years ago. I am married and have two children.
My purpose for studying English is to be able to go to a college. I plan to get a certificate in this country and find a good job. Also I want to help my children doing their homework and speak well with other people.
I want to tell you about me. Every night not only do I do my homework, but I also read a newspaper. Moreover, I watch TV.
Last Saturday not only did I see a soccer match, but I also went to the park with my children. Moreover, I went shopping in the supermarket.
Since I came to New York, I have not only eaten some Chinese food, but I also have woken up early. Moreover, I have learned English for six months.
When my partner said to me. She wondered how long time I had been here. I said to her I had been here since three years ago.
When my partner said to me that she wondered what the most interesting thing I did this week was, I said I had a big party because it was my son’s birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home