Wednesday, May 11, 2005

telc students and teacher

telc students and teacher
Ji won kim
May 11 2005


That was my first day in this school, I was becoming tense. But I could be
relaxed, because of his mild and soft voice. That made me feel so
comfortable. He talked to us clearly and slowly and then I understood more
easily. He looked very clean and smart. I was a happy girl. I met the perfect
teacher who was named Kevin.

I was excited about my first experience at TELC class in New York. There was the world, Japan , Turkey, Columbia, Taiwan, Indonesia, The Dominican Republic. I could meet the world. And everyone could be friends across ages, sexes and countries. My first class was active and energetic.
It was the perfact start.

But unfortunately I couldn’t speak English very well. Most of my classmates had lived in New York for a longer time than me.
They could discuss about their opinion. But in my case, it’s to hard understood what they said.
Fortunately, my first partner who was named Sung Woo, helped me, He was so kind and nice to me. Just, at that time!
Now, he is just like a devil.

Anyway, I realized people of all aroud worl are all the same.
Eventhough theyhave different color of skin and hair.
i love my classmates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home