Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Parasdise by Ayumi

I could see only emerald-green. There were pure ocean, clear sky and beautiful forest. It was like a heaven.

It was incredible because I’d never seen such a wonderful view.

I went to Miyako Island two years ago. It is part of Okinawa Island which is a southern Island in Japan. It is true paradise.

One of my friends comes from Miyako Island, so I could go there.

We saw billions of stars at night and went to the beach to snorkel all day long. There were so many tropical fishes which I’d never seen. Divers say that Miyako Island is the most beautiful beaches in the world.

This experience made me strong and soft. When I saw these wonderful things, I felt my problem whch I’d felt big was not so big. Since this experience, I take things easy. I think not too seriously about things which seem to be a little serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home