Wednesday, April 13, 2005

DIFFICULT DECISION

The most difficult decision in my life was to come here to New York, not only because I left my grandmother but also, because I love my country, and living it, is something really hard. I felt like going down, but I needed to think about my future.

I really miss my family, mostly when I remember my little cousin saying that she wanted to come with me. She disapproved of my traveling. She accused me of being mean and her mother said, ‘We will miss you.’ But I suspect her of thinking the same as her child.








As I am so young I have not made a big decision yet in my live, but maybe the most difficult decision was coming to New York to study. I had to come here because I wanted study some thing here that is better here than in my country.

This was a difficult decision because I left my grand mother in Colombia. She is the most important person for me and I really miss her. When I was in the airport, that was the saddest moment in my seventeen years I hope never feel that again.
I think that this decision will have a good ending because all this is for my future and if I take all the good stuff from this, it could be the best decision in my life, difficult but the best, ‘I hope.’ I have to wait and see if was a good decision.


PAOLA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home