Wednesday, April 13, 2005

#2

telc students and teacher

When I was young, I enrolled in an extra school, but I didn’t want to go there. So, I was thinking about telling a lie. I succeed in telling a lie. My father believed me. Not only didn’t I go to the extra school but I also took my extra school expenses.

One day, My friend said, “ you must go to the extra school.” He warned me against lying to my father, but I said that I hadn’t felt like going to the extra school.


One year later, my father suspected me of not going to the extra school, but the doubt couldn’t stop me from lying about the extra school. One day my father got a phone call that was from my extra school. He got to know everything. He didn’t forgive me for not going to the extra school. He not only wanted to hit me but he also wanted to teach me

-Sungwoo Park-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home