Wednesday, April 13, 2005

When i have a problem

I have gone to the army. All korean guys must go to the army. That is a duty. this is my story.

I received mail to the office of manpower administration a few yers ago. That message was like this:

dear bogue, you are a young man and proud of our country, so you should come to the army.

I was surprised because i was twenty years old, so i had delayed a year.

After, a year, i was thinking of my army life, wheher or not to accept?

I decided to go tothe army. my parents, family members and friends were about me.

After that, i went to the army in kang won do. It is a very hard place because it is near north korea

and training is famous hardship. I was afraid and worried about my army life.

But my thinking was wrong. not only was very hard, but my mental condithin was very weak.

After i gave my position. it was not th army because the regional police headquarthers had scouted

for me, so my position was a combat policeman.

My working was not hard and i metgood guys, despite corporal punishment.

I was a very lucky and my army life was a good life. i think that you should not be scared aboutyour problems.

if you enjoy that happenings, you will acheve ambition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home