Wednesday, April 13, 2005

MONTAKAN,DiffDecision

Difficult Decision
by MONTAKAN SRICHAROENSAK

When you make decision it means you have an opportunity or you still have other ways. (choices)

It was my difficult decision. I did not know what was happening in the future and what would happen after I decided; I waste time deciding it for 2 days. I did not do any thing, just thought and thought a bout it in terns of Probability, Reasonableness and Consequences. 2 days were like 2 years

At last, I decided. After I decided, it makes me meet you and it changed my life to the new place, new culture and new meaning of my life

I did every thing that I never had done before. I did a job that I had to do, a job that I did not want or need to do. But the situation and the Environment controlled me. It makes me a man not a boy forever.

I think, I decided the right way. I could stand on my feet. But this way, it was so long. I was just starting. I did know, what would happen on my way. But I believed that my feet could pass it.

I did not see my finish line, But I knew, it was. On my way it would make me grow up and strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home