Wednesday, April 13, 2005

#1

telc students and teacher

When I was in middle-school. I was pushed to study hard by my father, but I didn’t want to do that. One-day, I enrolled an extra school. All after regular classes. I should go there, but I needed some rest time, So I didn’t go the extra school for a year. I lied to my father. He didn’t know about that, but he gave money to me. I spent that money on my hobby. My hobbys were collecting toy-guns and cartoon books.

One day, The extra school called my father and told about me. He got angry and called me. I didn’t know about that situation. I went to my father without knowing.

My father hit me. He used everything in my house. I felt that I would die. He hit me for a day without rest-time.

After that experience. I’ve never told a lie to my father. A lie to my father is death to me.

-Sungwoo Park-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home