Wednesday, April 13, 2005

telc students and teacher

DIFFICULT DECISION #1
<< Ayumi shimizu>>

I often meet strange people. They are often homeless.
One day while I was walking on the street, I found a person who came to me and stood in my way. I thought it was not good to avoid him obviously, so I avoided him gradually. But he didn’t stop that. Finally, he stood in front of me.

I watched him. Then he tried to give me a piece of bread that he was eating!!! I refused it gently but he tried to persuade me. I said,” thank you but I am really full and I don’t want it” He finally gave up.

Another experience is one day I was in the train in Tokyo. One homeless person sat on a front of me and ate candy. Think about it now, I realize it was my fault. I stared at his action. He noticed that I was staring and after that he tried to give the candy to me. I also refused his proposed.

It was a good decision, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home