Wednesday, April 13, 2005

^.^ About my difficult decision !

My name is Seung bae Yoon. I majored in music.

A few years ago, I was studying at a Korean University. At that time, I studied music very hard.

I listened to music everyday, and went to music concerts everyday, because when I was playing or listening music, I felt happy.


One day, I went to music festival. There I had seen a cutegirl, and I was falling in love. After metting with her. I decided to tell about my

feeling. I said " I like you so much and I really want to be your boyfriend." She received my proposal.


My girlfriend and I met almust everyday, sometimes I played piano and violin for her. She was happy too.


Sixmonth later, somebody called me and she said that I had to go into the army. I was suprised by that situation.

I worriend my self, and my sweetheart. I didn't want to leave her, but I decided to tell her about my situation.

It was a difficult decision for me.


She cried so much, when I told her my situation.

She said that if I went into the army, she was going to write a letter everyday. I felt deep emotion, but it was a lie!

She never sent me a letter! I didn't know why, but she dumped me.


After that I wrote mt own music. I wanted to express my mind by music. I just want She will be happy !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home