Saturday, April 20, 2013

for Sasa, Sara and Karen

 Sasa, Sara and Karen, 


Thanks for your drama. It shows how students and teachers really talk to each other. Learning a language is not easy.  People should help each other and most do. Please take a look at the new copy (from the teacher). You will see a few minor changes.

By the way, I didn't understand this part:  "It is not nice to share their"

from the teacher:

Sherwin: Good morning . Hpw are you doing?
              Oh, why is the new student crying?

Dacine: I have a problem.

James: What kind of problem do you have?

Dacine: I am trying  to speak better, but my partners always laugh at me.. I have been here just three months  and I have made an effort to correct my pronunciation so they should  help me, not laugh at me. They discourage me.

Sherwin: It is not nice to share their so I will  try to speak with them to help you and you improve pronunciation. This course is to Help everyone not to harm.

Dacine: Thanks, teacher, for understanding me.

 

 

Original

Sherwin: good morning , how are you doing?
              Oh, why is the new student crying?

Dacine: I have a problem.

James: What kind of problem do you have?

Dacine: I am trying  to speak better, but my partners always laugh at me.. I have been here just three months  and I have made an effort to correct my pronunciation so they should  help me, not laugh at me. They discourage me.

Sherwin: It is not nice to share their so I try to speak with them to help you and you improve pronunciation. This course is to Help everyone not to ham

Dacine: Thanks teacher to undersatanding me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home