Tuesday, April 16, 2013

for Jomairy,Doraliz and Kathereen

 

Jomairy, Doraliz and Kathereen,

 

Thanks for your well-written drama. It shows a lot about the characters. They are supporting each other. The conversation begins with one character crying and ends with all three characters going together to have fun.  You really explore the ideas we talked about in class in an original and effective way.

 

We talked about punctuation, and you're right: most of the periods and capital letters are there, but some are not. Please look at the teacher's copy (below):

 

from the teacher:

 Doraliz  said : Why are you crying,  Kathy ?


Kathy said : Because I feel alone in this country; I miss my family and friends.


Jomairy said : Don't worry.  I know you feel lonely, but you have Doraliz and me.  We are your friends .


Doraliz said: We feel the same because we are in the same boat, but we have  to be here for a better life for ourselves and our families.


Kathy say: Thanks. I appreciate your advice and support, friends.


Jomairy said : Let's go, girls. It's time to eat and party.

 

 

original:

 Doraliz  said : why are you crying kathy ?
Kathy said : because i feel alone in this country ,I miss my family and friends
Jomairy said : don't worry I know you feel lonely but you have me and doraliz we are your friends .
Doraliz said: we feel the same,because we are in the same boat but we have  to be here for a better life for ourselves and our families.
Kathy say: Thaks I appreciete your advice and support friends.
Jomairy said : lest go girls is time to eat and party

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home