Thursday, April 11, 2013

for Didimo

 Didimo, thanks for your succinct introduction to your classmate Chanwoong. I have written it a second time below. You should look at my writing and compare it to the original. The only problem was punctuation (periods and capital letters).

from the teacher:

My name is Didimo. I would like to introduce you to Woong. He is a nice guy that comes from Korea. He likes New York and thinks that this city is very interesting. He lives in Queens  and takes the 7 train everyday  to come to the school. He wants learn English very well because wants to be a graphic designer.



Original:

My name is Didimo i would like to introduce you to Woong he is a nice guy that comes from korea he likes new york and thinks that this city is very interesting he lives in queens  takes the 7 train everyday  to came to the school he wants learn english very well because wants to be a graphic designer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home