Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ilda

I'm going to make a comparison between the two most important cities of the world. Sao Paulo Brazil, my hometown and the other city New York which is where I live now. Sao Paulo is more beautiful than New York, but in some ways people are unnhappy and
have more difficult lives there. Sao Paulo is not as safe as New
York and is not as peaceful and charming as New York. For example,
my neighbors in New York are not as friendly as muy neighbors in
Sao Paulo. Another example, subways from New York are more securit
than subways from Sao Paulo. I'm not afraid to go in the subways
station in the morning in New York because there more police at the
subway station.
Finally, both cities are powerful and have a successfully, but New York is more exciting.

---

Ilda, this is the correction of your second post:

I'm going to make a comparison between the two most important cities of the world, Sao Paulo Brazil, my hometown, and the other city, New York, which is where I live now. Sao Paulo is more beautiful than New York, but in some ways people are unnhappy and have more difficult lives there. Sao Paulo is not as safe as New
York and is not as peaceful or charming as New York. For example,
my neighbors in New York are not as friendly as my neighbors in
Sao Paulo. Another example is subways. Those in New York are more secure
than those in Sao Paulo. I'm not afraid to go in the subways
station in the morning in New York because there more police there.
Finally, both cities are powerful and have developed successfully, but New York is more exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home