Monday, May 17, 2010

What is the Difference Between Schools in my Country and in the U.S

My country school don't have discusion. In the U.S,especially discusion is better. because american like to talk everybody. Is so interest. My country is really quite. if you taking a class japanese don't speak nothing. when i lived in japan it's so boring.
anyway,i don't know exactry about the U.S school but interest U.S education.

----

This is the correction of your writing. I am not sure who you are. Could you please please add your name? (go to "Edit Posts" after you sign in).


Schools in my country don't have discussion. In the U.S, especially discussion is better. because Americans like to talk to everybody. It is so interesting. My country is really quiet. if you take a Japanese class, you don't speak at all. When I lived in japan, it was so boring.

Anyway,I don't know exactly about the schools in the U.S., but I am interested in U.S education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home