Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My partner came from Turkey

Dear classmates.

I would like to introduce my partner Selcuk who is from Turkey.

He has studied in Laguadia language center for long time and konws really well about this place and teachers.

He lives in Manhattan city and has good muscle because his major is that field.

If you have any problem related to muscle call now to Selcuk and get the methods to get out of it.

He is a respectful man for his parents and elders.

He likes playing and watching soccor. So anyone could join with him if he/she wants to play it together.

He want to speak English well. He has felt he had missed something and a couple months ago he realized what it was.

It was a skill of speaking English well!!

He has studied hard to get back it.

He is in the process of increasing his ability for English.

So you can try to talk with him anytime and I am pretty sure that it will help you too.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Why he didn't come today. I would like to talk with him about how to find the good way to improve my English.

Thu Apr 16, 04:29:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Selcuk's major has to do with muscles. I'm curious what major it is exactly. Is he a physical therapist or a trainer of some kind? Do you know the name of the major?

Thu Apr 16, 04:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home