Tuesday, April 14, 2009

greeting

Dear Classmates,
I would like to introduce you to my partner,Tatiane. She's from Brazil. She is 22 years old. She has been in America for 18 months ,but she has been in New york for 1 month. She is a new student in Laguardia college. Before she came here, she lived in Georgia. She had a chance to be a babysitter in Georgia. After she finishes the ELS Program, she wants to transfer to college. she has a plan to study business. She likes to live in New York so much because she thinks that New York is as big as her city.
I look forward to getting to know you

Sincerely,
Nita

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Tatiane mentioned that she is from Sao Paolo. I told her I once saw a movie made in Sao Paolo. The name of the movie is "Pixote."

Is the pronunciation of Portugese very different in different cities in Brazil?

What is your opinion of Lula da Silva?

Kevin

Thu Apr 16, 04:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home