Tuesday, April 14, 2009

His name is Quy.

Dear my classmates,

I would like to introduce you to my new friend. He is a guy. He comes from Vietnam. His name is Quy. His home town is in Danang city where located in the middle of Vietnam. He has one little brother and all of his family are in Vietnam.

He has been in US for 10 months for studying in undergraduate degree.
Right now, he works hard for this purpose and the collage that he wants to enroll is in LAGCC for a nursing degree.

By the way, he is a good guy. He is quite talkative and active person. He is good at managing his time because he does a job for supporting himself and work hard on studying in the same time.

I look foreword to learn English, meet new friend and hopefully I have a chance to you.

Sincerely,
Pharadee Naksai(TH)

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I agree with you because everyone is working very hard to do what want to do as and all of us. By the way let me congratulate you because you have a very good writing Keep going.

Thu Apr 16, 04:33:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Studying and working at the same time is hard, but in a way it is easier than only working, because you have a goal. Hope is the elixir.

Kevin

Thu Apr 16, 04:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home