Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Greeting

Dear Classmates,

I would like to introduce you to my partner, Nita.
Nita is a yonger lady, from Thailand, and has lived in New York since September 2008.
She is a old student at LaGuardia. Her purpose for studying English is to prepare for a hotel job in her country.
She lives in the USA with some friends, but accuatly she has a big family, in which she is the oldest daugther with tree yourger sisters.
Her plans is to staying here one year and half. She doesn`t like here very much, she thinks the people from here are selfish, and the city is very durty.
Finally, on her free time, she likes sufing internet and also play sport.
I hope you enjoy to read about my classmate, because I love to know about her life.

Sincerely

Tatiane

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I remember Nita from last class. Her English is very strong. She has mastered the key points of grammar and pronunciation and has a good foundation. When you talk to her you can see that. I was and am impressed by her accomplishment and potential.

Kevin

Thu Apr 16, 04:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home