Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Greeting

Dear Classmate,

I would like to introduce you with my partner, Sora, who comes from Senegal. She has a big family. She has five brothers and two sisters. All of her siblings are living here. She has been here for 6 months. After the TELC classes, she will go to the college. She wants to study finance at College. She has a plan to go back her country after graduation here.She likes sleeping, listening to music when she has free time. She misses her parents very much and she want to go back her country very often. She is not my new classmate. We were the same class in last semester. I am very glad to meet with her in the same class again.

I look forward to learning a lot of English and getting to know you.

Sincerely,

Khine

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

That's great to meet your classmate from your last semester. I think Sora is doing the same think as I'm doing which is grate I hope Sora will do what she wants to do.
Carlos

Thu Apr 16, 04:25:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Yes, Sora is not a new student. She was in one of my classes before and I found her to be a bright and enthusiastic classmate. We welcome Sora back enthusiastically.

Kevin

Thu Apr 16, 04:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home