Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My new friends are Raven and Kay at LaGuadia.

I would like to introduce you to my new class mates. His name is Raven who is from Hong Kong, China. He has lived in New York City since March 2009. Before he came to New York City, He had been in Machigan from July 2007 to 2008. He is living in Wood Heaven, Queens with his uncle. He plans to stay in the USA for three years. He wants to study at LaGuadia comunity college.

My second friend is Kay. He came from South-Korea. He has been in New York City for five months. He is living in Flushing, Queens with his younger sister. He likes going shopping, playing soccer and hanging out with friends who are from differnt countries as well as eating food. I guess, he is out going.

I hope, I get along with them more!

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Raven is living in Woodhaven. That rhymes, doesn't it. I like the spelling error that changed "Wood Haven" to "Wood Heaven." A haven is a safe place, a refuge, and heaven is heaven.

Thu Apr 16, 04:36:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Hi,

Good luck and wish you can have a

good time in here.

Have a fun ^^

Thu Apr 16, 04:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home