Thursday, March 19, 2009

Harold

I came to New york City three months ago. I always have wanted to learn English. When I arrived here, I was looking for a School, but I wanted to find a good one. I asked my cousin and he told me about Laguardia Community College. That day, I went to Laguardia and paid my registration. The next day, I took the test. Before I came here, I didn't study English, and I thought I was going to be in level 0ne, but I was surprised when somebody told me that I was in level three. When I began to study at Laguardia, I didn't understand everything that the teacher said in class. Today, I can say I understand everything. In Laguardia Community College, I have many friends. One of my best friends is Jhonatan. He is nice and he is an interesting person. I like the teachers.They are very nice. I hope to find them in the level four. However, it's interesting to know others teachers. Now, I think that I come to class every day, but I don't learn anything. I ask myself what should I do. I believe that I need to study very hard if I want to learn English. I feel very happy to be studying English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home