Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The weather of New York city

Despite my effort to search for weather forecast on the internet, I couldn`t believe it. Because there were many mistakes and odds of changes in weather. Recently I have been serious about that, since the weather of New York city drives me crazy and furious when it comes to me, it seems too difficult for anyone to forecacst easily.
Since I came to New York city, I have experienced all seasons here. During summer season, it is too hot to live. It isn`t awkward to say that New York is one of the hottest cities in the world. When I lived in China, I was tired of enduring hot weather too. Compared to that of N.Y.C, it was cooler than there. In China, its temperature usually moves up from 38 centigrade to 40centigrade in summer.
It was impossible for any one to live without an air conditioner. Fortunately, I had an air conditioner enought to cool the atomsphere around my house, so I could live there. Let me illustrate clearly how China is too hot.
There were many people in the street who were for unclothed like nude, even without pants. When I noticed the for the first time, I thought they were orginally barbaric, uneducated and stupid. But I realized the reason why Chinese people go around street after I faced such hot weather in China.
Even so it was too hard to walk on the street at noon because of that, wandering around in the afternoon causes much sweat around one`s body. It seems to be terrible and cruel. Anyone who is nervous about ther`s body can`t imagine that. I don`t want to recommend staying China during summer.
I guess that maybe many tourists who visit Cchina to stight see olympic cwhich opens on August 8 around the world will feel like this. I also went to many cities there in thich were even recorded over 43centigrade. How crazy. At that time, I wondered about myself " How can I adapt to this weather? "
However I`m in N.Y.C now. It was a story of the past. I`m used to checking the news of weather forecasting before I go out. I heard a reporter say It will be sunny and cool. As soon as I went out of the house, it suddenly began to rain.

Kim

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

This is an interesting composition. You point out that our opinions come from our experience and can change as our experience broadens. How is your experience of New York and of the English language changing as you spend more time here?

Mon Aug 11, 09:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home