Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Special Girl

Despite her mother and her father giving her money for her studying in the school and living in Japan,she was looking for job and a way to make money.

She was my best friend. She went to Japan two year ago. The first year, she studied Japanese in a language school, the same as American ESL. This year, she went to a Japanese college and her major is English languang.

Her mother and father gave her a lot of money for her first year to study language
and wanted to give her money for her to go to the college, but she said,"She was adustung. she could be independent and make money. She didn't want her monther and father to work too hard in China.

In Japan, everything is expensive. Also, the college tuitino is expensive. So before the college reopened, she looked for three jobs and worked very hard.Finally,she made enough money for her college.

Now, she coutinued to work in her free time, because she needed money for her life. I worried about her health,but she said,"My life is very good and very happy,so don't worry about me."She wanted to save more a lot of money, bacause she wanted to go to other countries. She felt the outside world was very interesting.

She said,"When I finish college in Japan, I want to go to America and go to an American uiversity and continue to study another major." She wanted to study engineering. She said,"This was my dream. I hope she can finish her dream.

Yesterday,we talked each other on phone,before finished to talk,she said:' It bagan to rain...


-------Xuewei Dou

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I'm always interested when I hear about someone going to study hard in one country and then deciding to move to another. If your friend has learned Japanese, why doesn't she continue living there?

Mon Aug 11, 09:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home