Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A holiday (Rumi Matsumoto)

Despite the weather report predicting the rain, I went out without an umbrella because it was a very sunny day. I went to Central park, Chelsea, and SOHO, and I took a lot of pictures, which were so beautiful because of the clear weather. I thought that it was right to have gone out without an umbrella.
I brought a single-lens reflex camera that day. I was satisfied to take nice pictures. I like to use the camera when I go somewhere because the camera changes ordinary places to beautiful places. The camera reminds me that every time is precious and everywhere is special.
I walked for a long time and I was exhausted, so I went to China town and ate a steamed meat dumpling. It was so tasty and I tought that I wanted to eat one every day.
I had sooner left the restaurant with satisfaction of having spent nice holiday than it rained suddenly.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

As I wrote on your composition, I too take photographs and find it a good way of appreciating the world. How has your experience of photography changed with the "digital revolution?"

Mon Aug 11, 09:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home