Wednesday, August 06, 2008

It raining last Saturday !!

Tatiana Pinto.
Despite it raining last Saturday it stopped early. Despite the fact, I got sad, because I wanted to go to a movie with my husband and our friends.

The day wasn't good. My husband called me and said to me,"My love, today it's so bad, it's raining. We needed to think about if we will go to a movie today or maybe tomorrow". But I didn't want that. I wanted to see the movie "The Dark Knight". I said to him,” Maybe it stopped and we can go to a movie". When my husband came back home the downpour stopped. Moreover, the sun came out.

My husband said, "It's perfect. We can go to Costco and later meet with Victor and Celmira". I thought, "It's a good idea" and I said was ok. Indeed we left early and we could buy some things in Costco. When we met with our fiends in the theater, again it began to rain.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

It sounds like you and your husband have great communication and a lot of fun together. What did you buy at Costco? And was "Dark Knight" really good? I thought I wouldn't see it, but with your recommendation I may change my mind.

Kevin

Mon Aug 11, 09:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home