Wednesday, August 06, 2008

He loves the rain - chris

Despite its raining, he went out without an umbrella. And he went running to a park. In the park, woman waited for him. Suddenly, it stopped raining. She said to him, "Why did you call me?" He was crying. "I don't want to meet you." She said. He just cried. She said, continuing "If you love me very much, you wouldn't meet another girl." He stopped cry and said, "I told you. She is my cousin. why don't you trust me?" "Because...," She said "Today is our 100th day. Congratulations!" "Ha?" Suddenly, in the sky, a lot of fire crackers exploded. It was beautiful, and he forgot himself. From behind, some friends and my cousin were coming. My cousin brought a small cake. That had just a single taper. He plumped down on the way and laughed when I saw them.
It began raining again. However, he loves the rain now because it makes them happy and it surprises them.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

As I mentioned before, you write very evocatively. You choose words well. Reading your compositions is a pleasure. I wonder why one hundred days is important for the couple. Can you explain?

Kevin

Mon Aug 11, 09:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home